Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A little Story to Cheer you up!

在一場船難中,唯一的生存者隨著潮水,
漂流到了一座無人島上。

The only survivor of a shipwreckwas washed up on a small, uninhabited island.

他天天激動地祈禱神救他 能夠早日離開此處,回到 家鄉。他還每天注視著海上有否可搭救他的人,但卻是除了汪洋一片,什麼也沒有。
He prayed feverishly for God to rescue him,and every day he scanned the horizon for help,but none seemed forthcoming.

後來,他決定用那片帶他到小島的木頭造一個簡陋的小木屋以保護他在這險惡的環境中生存,並且保存他所有剩下的東西。
Exhausted, he eventually managed to build a little hutout of driftwood to protect him from the elements,and to store his few possessions.

但有一天,在他捕完食物後,準備回小屋時,突然發現他的小屋竟然陷在熊熊烈火之中,大火引起的濃煙不斷向天上竄。
But then one day, after scavenging for food,he arrived home to find his little hut in flames,the smoke rolling up to the sky.

最悲慘的是:他所有的一切東西,在這一瞬間,通通化為烏有了。悲痛的他,氣憤的對天吶喊著:「神啊!你怎 么可以這樣對待我!」頓時,眼 淚 從他的眼角中流出。
The worst had happened; everything was lost.He was stunned with grief and anger."God, how could you do this to me!" he cried.

第二天一早,他被一艘正靠近小島的船隻的鳴笛聲所吵醒。是的,有人來救他了。Early the next day, however, he was awakened by the sound of a ship that was approaching the island.It had come to rescue him.

到了船上時,他問那些船員 說:「你怎麼知道我在這裡?」
"How did you know I was here?"asked the weary man of his rescuers.

因為我們看到了信號般的濃煙。」他們回答說。
"We saw your smoke signal," they replied.

人在碰到困難時,很容易會沮喪。不過,無論受到折磨或者痛苦,都不用因此失去信心,因為神一直在我們心裡面做著奇妙的工作。
It is easy to get discouraged when things are going bad.But we shouldn't lose heart, because God is at work in our lives,even in the midst of pain and suffering.

記著:當下一次你的小木屋著火時,那可能只是神美妙恩典的表 徵而已。Remember, next time your little hut is burning to the groundit just may be a smoke signal that summons the grace of God.

在所有我們所認為負面的事情,神都是有正面答案的。
For all the negative things we have to say to ourselves,God has a positive answer.

你說:「我累了。」神說:「我讓你休息」(太11:28-30)
You say: "I'm too tired"
God says: I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28-30)

你 說:「沒有人愛我。」神 說:「我愛你。 (約 3:16 & 約 3:34)
You say: "Nobody really loves me"
God says: I love you (John 3:16 & John 3:34)

你說:「我做不下去了。」神說:「我的恩典 夠你支持下去。」(林後 12:9 & 詩 91:15)
You say: "I can't go on"
God says: My grace is sufficient (II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

你說:「我想不通。」神說:「我引領你前行.」(箴 3:5-6)
You say: "I can't figure things out"
God says: I will direct your steps (Proverbs 3:5-6)

你說:「我做不到。」神說:「你什麼都做得到。」(腓 4:13)
You say: "I can't do it"
God says: You can do all things (Philippians 4:13)

你說:「我不配。」神說:「你配。」 (林後 9:8)
You say: "I'm not able"
God says: I am able (II Corinthians 9:8)

你說:「這麼做不 值得。」神說:「做了,你馬上就會覺得 值得了。」 (羅 8:28)
You say: "It's not worth it"
God says: It will be worth it (Roman 8:28)

你說:「我無法原諒自己。」神說:「我原諒你。」 (約壹 1:9 & 羅 8:1)
You say: "I can't forgive myself"
God says: I Forgive you (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

你說:「我是窮苦的。」神說:「我供應你一切所需。 ( 腓 4:19)
You say: "I'm poor"
God says: I will supply all your needs (Philippians 4:19)

你說:「我害怕。」神說:「我所賜給你的不是膽怯的心。 (提後 1:7)
You say: "I'm afraid"
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear (II Timothy 1:7)

你說:「我常常在擔憂、受挫。」神說:「放下你的重擔,我為你承擔。( 彼後 5:7)
You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"
God says: Cast all your cares on ME (I Peter 5:7)

No comments:

i-youth - Life Worth Living Seminar

i-youth - Life Worth Living Seminar
Living to tell life is still worth living because of Jesus. Lee Chin was totally disfigured in an acid attack, contemplated suicide several time but found Christ and because of Jesus, she lives to tell others Life is Worth Living. Li Chin recently spoke to more than 10,000 people in partnership with Campus Crusade's i-youth, in Kuching

I-youth Venture 2008

I-youth Venture 2008
giving 3 months of your life, March to May every year. From Left: Joyce, from Klang. Jessalynn, local JB gal, Jared - Klang, all 3 have completed STPM, got their result, applied for Local University and finally, Jocelyn from Perlis who have also completed SPM and planning to pursue Study in a Private College.