Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Finding My Purposes in Life


What would be your reaction if you learned from a pediatrician that your child had serious medical problem and required immediate attention? About 3 years ago, when my little daughter was just about 50 days from birth, it was like a lightning striking me when my wife and I heard that our daughter was suffering a life-threatening symptom that required immediate medical attention.

When I was driving home after bringing her seeing a doctor, my wife and I didn’t talk a single word, besides tears running over our face. My mind was blank; my purpose on earth was lost. I could not accept a baby looked completely normal and was born at full pregnancy term and normal weight, yet her liver function was not fully developed. Even the doctors could not explain why. And there is no solution with advanced medical technology today. I didn’t understand why God gave me such a trial? Read the entire story at
http://wmc40dop.wordpress.com/

No comments:

i-youth - Life Worth Living Seminar

i-youth - Life Worth Living Seminar
Living to tell life is still worth living because of Jesus. Lee Chin was totally disfigured in an acid attack, contemplated suicide several time but found Christ and because of Jesus, she lives to tell others Life is Worth Living. Li Chin recently spoke to more than 10,000 people in partnership with Campus Crusade's i-youth, in Kuching

I-youth Venture 2008

I-youth Venture 2008
giving 3 months of your life, March to May every year. From Left: Joyce, from Klang. Jessalynn, local JB gal, Jared - Klang, all 3 have completed STPM, got their result, applied for Local University and finally, Jocelyn from Perlis who have also completed SPM and planning to pursue Study in a Private College.