Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Please meet Jeremy Koh


Please meet Jeremy, my youngest son. I am very pleased and proud when I was told that he was chosen by his school SMK Taman Mutiara Rini 2, to receive the school's "Anugerah Tokoh Pelajar 2008" or the Outstanding Student of the Year Award for 2008. (Sept 17, 2008 correction - my apology. Jeremy told me he is Tokoh Pelajar 2008 for co-curriculum only)

The award was in recognition of his outstanding leadership and role model. It hasn't been smooth for Jeremy since joining this new school 5 years ago. Lots of up and down. Jeremy is by no means a Saint, rather he is really more of the average Joe, with his bad patches here and there.

But Jeremy stood tall, in face with adversities. He is humble enough to confess and admit his shortcoming. He seek to rectify especially when he knows he is wrong and seek forgiveness. Jeremy show otstanding passion and commitment in his responsibilities. He is the 110% guy or nothing. Either all or nothing. He doesn't do things half-hearted. Jeremy has his weaknesses like any one of us but I have chosen to be proud of him and to stand with him and to encourage him. Even without the Tokoh Pelajar, I have chosen to be proud of him. I have taken pride in being known as Jeremy's father. What about you? do you take pride to be your children's dad and mum?

I love Jeremy, as much as I love Joey and Jessalynn. I am very proud to be their father and I really pray that you will feel the same about your kids!

No comments:

i-youth - Life Worth Living Seminar

i-youth - Life Worth Living Seminar
Living to tell life is still worth living because of Jesus. Lee Chin was totally disfigured in an acid attack, contemplated suicide several time but found Christ and because of Jesus, she lives to tell others Life is Worth Living. Li Chin recently spoke to more than 10,000 people in partnership with Campus Crusade's i-youth, in Kuching

I-youth Venture 2008

I-youth Venture 2008
giving 3 months of your life, March to May every year. From Left: Joyce, from Klang. Jessalynn, local JB gal, Jared - Klang, all 3 have completed STPM, got their result, applied for Local University and finally, Jocelyn from Perlis who have also completed SPM and planning to pursue Study in a Private College.